Nordstrom Sale Goes Live to Everyone! #TopFiveOutfits
Today is the day!! The Nordstrom Sale is open to everyone starting today and ends on August 6th! In the spirit of this Happy Friday, I'm posting about my latest top 8 Outfits from the sale. I'll go through sizing details for each look plus identify which staple pieces to splurge on and where you can save and still look like a million bucks!
Just as I mentioned before, I love this sale because almost everything in the sale is new for the fall season, and when the sale ends, the items will go back up to their original prices. Where else can you get brand new items on sale? Usually its the complete opposite, which is why this strategy is amazing! You're not getting the season end left overs, your getting the brand new trends for Fall! So let's kick it off with Look number one...
1. Lush Cold Shoulder Blouse. It's under $30 and perfect for Brunch or Date night. Fit is true to size. I am wearing a size Small. I wouldn't size down as the top is designed to have a slightly higher hemline in the front so, sizing down may make it to short. 2. Rag and Bone High Waist Denim. These are regularly almost $200 and reduced to $130 . They are a staple piece you will wear over and over again through the season. Splurge here. True to size as I am wearing a size 25. They are slightly stretchy and a softer denim making them comfy.
1. Lush Deep V Neck Pocket Tee. This is so soft, fits true to size as I am wearing a size Small and is literally under $25. 2. AG ex Boyfriend Crop Slim Jeans. I can't stress how comfy these jeans are. Perfect for errand running or a casual evening. I had to size down one to a 24. They are originally $225 marked down to $149. So worth the money! 3. Steve Madden Block Heel Bootie. These Booties remind me of a similar designer pair that are about 6 or 7 times higher in price. These beauties are under $100! In boots I usually have to size up from a 7 to a 7 and a half, as was the case here so they fit true to your typical boot size.
1. Chelsea 28 Bell Sleeve Sweater. This is a soft, quality, stylish sweater with pretty details at under $60! I always size down one in this brand. I'm wearing a XS. 2. Vince Camuto Booties. A great staple piece and very comfortable. True to size and I'm wearing a 7 1/2. Under $100! Belt is a splurge by Ferragamo linked for you below.
1. Off the Shoulder Poplin Sweater. Size down one. I'm wearing an XS. Perfect top for staying on trend and transitioning from desk to dusk. Under $60! Denim under $200. Steve Madden Boots under $100.
1. BP Cardigan. Only $32. Fit is true to size as I am wearing a size Small. It is super soft, has just the right length and is a great price. Comes in several colors. 2. Lush Deep V Neck Top. Under $25 and True to Size. :)